Web Print in Papercut will STOP working November 30th.
The new way to print is called Cloud Print.
Open the item that you want to print.
- Click the print button or press the keys “Ctrl-P”
- “Change” the print destination to one of the following:
- MDH-83292 Library (Clean Paper)
- MDH-83293 Flex C (Recycled Paper)
- MDH-83294 Flex D (Recycled Paper)
- MDH-83295 Flex E (Recycled Paper)
- MDH-83296 Flex F (Recycled Paper)
- Select “Two Sided” if you need double sided printing
- Click the Print button
- Pick up Printing in the Location (always bring your Chromebook)
- IF YOUR PAPER DOESN’T PRINT PLEASE CHECK YOUR BALANCE IN PAPERCUT:)
You are still being charged for your printing, so please continue to check your Papercut account. If you need to add more money to your account see Mrs. Martin or Mrs. Seery in the Main Office. THEN please bring your receipt to the Library to enter amount into your Papercut account!
Need Help with Printing see Mrs. B. or Mr. O’Neil in the Library!