The MHS library’s mission is to develop information-literate and media-literate students, to inspire lifelong learning, and to help teachers teach.
The following are the library’s primary objectives:
- Provide instruction in information literacy
- Provide intellectual and physical access to informational materials in a variety of formats and media
- Stimulate interest in reading and in finding and using information and ideas
- Work with teachers to develop educational strategies and introduce media tools to meet the information needs of students and to augment teaching
- Support the school’s curriculum and reading initiatives